Transport of deceased persons
Transport of deceased individuals from anywhere to any location within the country.
- Nursing homes.
- Hospital morgues.
- Forensic medicine facilities.
- Other funeral homes.
- Cemetery chapels.
- Funeral homes.
- Religious and municipal cemeteries.
- And other locations related to further air and sea transportation.
International transport of the dead
International transportation of the deceased involves a considerable amount of paperwork. We will assist you during this challenging period. We will bring your loved one back to Poland and handle all the necessary paperwork at offices and consulates in Poland and abroad.
International transportation of the deceased (from abroad to Poland) requires appropriate permits:
- Air or road transport of the body and ashes.
- Obtaining the necessary documents abroad.
- Consulate permits for the body and ashes.
- Permits related to border clearance, both customs and sanitary.
- Translation of death certificates and other necessary documents.
- Pickup of the coffin or urn from the airport.
International transportation of the deceased from Poland to abroad:
- Completion of procedures preceding the transport of the body:
- Providing specially constructed coffins.
- Embalming of the body.
- Air filters, etc.
- Conducting farewells and religious rites.
- Contacting embassies and consulates.
- Handling formalities at offices in our country.