In accordance with the legal regulations in force and in connection with the processing of personal data as of May 10, 2018 (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) art. 13 sect. 1 and 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as: RODO, I inform you that:
- The Administrator of your personal data is Roman Tarnowski running a business under the name TAROM Roman Tarnowski at Jerzego Samuela Bandtkiego 7/2, 51-607 Wrocław with NIP number: 8981026976 hereinafter referred to as the Administrator. The Administrator conducts operations in the field of personal data protection in matters related to the provision of services in the field of personal data protection. You can contact the Administrator via the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your personal data will be processed for the purposes related to the implementation of services, they will be stored, modified, retrieved, viewed, limited, processed, transmitted, and also worked on in the manner specified in art. 4 point 2 of RODO, exclusively in connection with the realization of tasks resulting from contracts and obligations, for the needs of the services provided, as well as in connection with the fulfillment of our legal interest.
- The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the fact of the act of the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and repealing the Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) or the provisions of the Act on the protection of personal data of May 10, 2018 (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000).
- Your personal data will not be included in a contract, in the case of failure to provide data, it is not possible to conclude a contract.
- Your personal data will be stored for the period necessary for the realization of the purpose, for which they were collected, with systematic control of their usefulness.
- You have the right to:
- request from the Administrator access to your personal data, their correction, deletion, or limitation of processing,
- object to such processing,
- transfer of data,
- bring a matter to the supervisory authority,
- withdraw consent to the processing of personal data.
- You can realize the rights mentioned in point 6 above, among others, by sending a request to the Administrator’s e-mail address: email@example.com.
- Providing your personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the Administrator to perform the service.
- Your personal data may be processed by the Administrator.